Have a book you’d like one of us to review? Email us at: verbositybookreviews(at)yahoo(dot)com
Books We Review:
- We will take most genres of books into consideration for review on a case by case basis. However, we are mainly interested in YA fiction. Genres include: Fantasy, paranormal romance, coming of age, urban fantasy, epic fantasy, dystopian, steampunk, action/adventure, middle school, speculative fantasy, historical fiction, mystery, crime, drama, and contemporary.
- We really aren’t currently interested in non-fiction, but we will consider exceptions on a case by case situation.
- We are NOT interested in reviewing erotica.
Things You Should Know:
- We accept self-published and books written by Indie authors.
- We reserve the right to decline any book review.
- If we are asked to withhold our ARC reviews for a few days/weeks due to publication dates we will honor that request.
- We reserve the right to publish our honest opinions of the book provided for review.
- We are open to hosting giveaways, participating in ARC tours and occasionally hosting author interviews.
- All reviews will be our frank and honest opinion, but we will always include the things we liked. Why you should purchase this book, the proper age range, and where you can buy it. All reviews will also be at least two hundred words and include a photo.
- Received and accepted books will be reviews within 30 days of being accepted/received. (Accepted in the case of digital copies, and received in the case of hard copies).
- We reserve the right to not review unsolicited books. If we receive a book that we did not discuss reviewing with the publisher/author/agent, we will not necessarily review the book. This is done on a case by case basis and will not take the priority of solicited books.
Our Rating System:
Five out of five: This book was amazing. You need it on your shelf right this minute. Gifs may be used to express our unfailing love for it.
Four out of five: While there were a few minor issues that we had with this book we would still recommend it.
Three out of five: We had a few major issues with this book yet we still enjoyed it. There were several redeeming factors about it that kept us reading though.
Two out of five: This book had some redeeming factors, but we didn’t like it. You’ll have to either read it for yourself or take our word for it.
One out of five: Just keep your money. Don’t buy this book. It was a complete and utter waste of time.
Disclaimer: All books we read are either purchased by us, borrowed from our library, or received from publishers for reviewing purposes. Many GIFs and photos used are not ours and belong to the rightful owner. However. All reviews are written by us and are original. You may not quote or redistribute them without contacting us first.
Kelsey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.